"Stand by your philosophy."
Toyo University was founded as a small academy of philosophy in 1887. It served as the first university that accepted female students in Japan.
Today, more than 31,000 students are learning in 5 different campuses located in/around Tokyo area with 1,200 international students originated from many different parts of the world. Programs in undergraduate level consists of 13 different faculties and 46 departments, including departments of humanities, social sciences, engineering, and computer/IT science. 2 of them are English-medium programs, in which students can complete all coursework in English. Each program has post graduate school of related fields.
Toyo is one of the 37 universities in Japan that are selected by Japan’s Ministry of Education and engaged in the Top Global University Project, with responsibilities to develop global competitiveness and contribute to globalization of higher education in Japan in general.
From the intake of 2023, Toyo is going to launch Toyo SGDs Ambassador Program for International Students, which includes full or partial tuition waiver, provision of accommodation, and other student-life an financial aids.
Tokyo / Saitama, Japan
- Founded in 1837, one of the oldest and largest private universities in Japan
- 2 programs offered in English
- Toyo SDGs Ambassador Program for International Students (Full/Partial tuition waiver, accommodation provided, and other benefits)
- Study in Tokyo, one of the safest and most exciting cities in the world
Bacharel, Ténico, Vocacional
Faculty of Global and Regional Studies
Mestrado, Doutorado, MBA
English-medium Postgraduate Programs:
- Graduate School of Letters, Course of International Culture and Communication Studies
- Graduate School of Business Administration, Course of Business Administration and Marketing
- Graduate School of Economics, Course of Public-Private Partnership★
- Graduate School of Global and Regional Studies, Course of Global Innovation Studies ★
- Graduate School of Global and Regional Studies, Course of Regional Development Studies ★
- Graduate School of International Tourism Management, Course of International Tourism Management ★
- Graduate School of Life Sciences, Course of Life Sciences ★
- Graduate School of Interdisciplinary New Science, Course of Bio-Nano Science Fusion
- Graduate School of Information Sciences and Arts, Course of Information Sciences and Arts ★
For the programs with a star mark (★), pre-arrival admissions is available. Applicants do not need to come to Japan to take admissions exam or interview.
Outros Programas / Bolsas de Estudo
Intercâmbio, Escola de Línguas, Etc
1) Toyo SGDs Ambassador Program for International Students:
60-100% tuition waiver & accommodation provided
See more on the document links below!