"There is a star in the north; small but shining brilliantly."
Otaru University of Commerce is and has been a center of social sciences and humanities in northern Japan. Reflecting its history of having been established as Otaru Higher Commercial School, the university has been emphasizing the link between theory and practice, in addition to its solid academic foundation.
Its strength in foreign language education is a consequence of this practical attitude. For both business and academic activities, practical ability in foreign languages is critically important. OUC also emphasizes global education based on the truth that there are no borders in business.
OUC offers various programs and courses for study abroad. In 2015, OUC launched the Glocal Management Minor Program, which provides more opportunities for students to study in an international environment.
Otaru University of Commerce
- The Only National University of Commerce in Japan
- Over 95% student employment rate at the time of graduation
Bacharel, Ténico, Vocacional
Faculty of Commerce
Mestrado, Doutorado, MBA
- Major in Modern Commerce (Doctor’s Degree First Term Program): 2-year
- Major in Entrepreneurship (Business School): 2-year
- Major in Modern Commerce (Doctor’s Degree Second Term Program): 3-year
Outros Programas / Bolsas de Estudo
Intercâmbio, Escola de Línguas, Etc
YOUC Program (A Year at Otaru University of Commerce)