We, JCLI Japanese Language School, for more than 40 years since we established in 1980, have been implementing Japanese language education with “Harmony and playful mind”.
”Harmony” here means well-balanced and authentic culture as known as a characteristic of Japanese people.We provide some opportunities to experience Japanese traditional culture in class so that students find “FUN” in learning Japanese. Also, our goal is that we engage our students to have “FUN” and become a big “FAN” of Japan throughout our lessons.
We always focus on understanding and respecting each student’s identity. The staff and teachers cooperate to understand the students and their situations well, and accompany each students to realize ther dreams and goals. Furthermore, we organize four different courses of Japanese so that students choose depending on their individual goals. This firmly allows us to support our students to go on to the next stage, from higher education to employment in Japan.
Throughout Japanese language education, we believe that we can foster our students to obtain eyes to look the world from various points of view and their potential to grow themselves infinitely. Also, we produce important human resources who say “YES” to themselves to play an active part all over the world. We consider both traditional and latest education strategy.
All of the students, teachers, and staff cooperate and share their developments as well as always think of our future to evolve ourselves. As a Japanese language school that meets any expectation from both our community and the society, we, JCLI Japanese Language school, keep our step forward.
JCLI Japanese Language School
- Ministry of Justice Certified Notification School / Appropriate School JCLI Japanese Language School is Certified by the Ministry of Justice as a school meeting the notification criteria of Japanese language education as well as an appropriate school. We are also an agency application school of Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau. For protecting our students’ life in Japan, we comply with Japanese laws and regulations.
- Meiko Network Japan Group Companies International Human Resources Development Co., Ltd., which operates our school, is a group company of “Meiko Network Japan Co., Ltd.”, which is one of the companies leading the prime market of the first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange Group. “Meiko Network Japan Co., Ltd.” is professional in the educational field, including “Meiko individual tutoring cram school”, which has more than 100,000 students in 47 prefectures all over Japan nationwide. Because of the experience cultivated in the educational business, we are able to support students’ development throughout the whole group.
- 40 years of history To date, more than 9,000 students from about 53 countries / nations graduated from our school. All of the teachers of our school are qualified Japanese teachers. Team-teaching system consist of our experienced teachers strives to support each student individually to the next stage that they desire.
- JCLI’s strength in employment support International Human Resources Development Co., Ltd., which operates JCLI Japanese Language School, has already been approved as Registered Support Organization and a paid employment placement business. Therefore, our students can implement job hunting in Japan as a specific activity for up to one year after graduation of our school, JCLI Japanese Language School. We also provide employment support and company introductions in collaboration with “MEIKO GLOBAL”, which is a group company that employs and trains foreigners. We also support people who wish to obtain the Specified skilled worker VISA through providing a guidance of Japanese language and the technical skill assessments. Moreover, after graduation of our school, we have established a system that can provide support in numerous ways such as employment support and company introduction.
- Connection with local, Kita-Ku Our school is a supporting member of the Kita-Ku Tourism Association. We esteem interaction with the community and would like our students to have valuable experiences that can only be done while studying in Japan such as festivals and events in Kita-Ku and volunteer activities. Furthermore, as a part of our community activities, we are conducting Japanese classes at the local School, Tokyo Metropolitan Asuka High school.
Bacharel, Ténico, Vocacional
Mestrado, Doutorado, MBA
Outros Programas / Bolsas de Estudo
Intercâmbio, Escola de Línguas, Etc
- Long-Term Curriculum
(Admission Course, General Japanese Course, Business Japanese Course and Specified Skill Japanese Course)
- Short-Term Curriculum - Private Lesson
1)Before admission Those who have got N1: 50,000 yen payment
Those who have got N2: 30,000 yen payment
2)After enrollment Those who have got N4 〜 N1 5,000 yen payment